Couples & Family Therapy
Adoptees, Birthparents, Adoptive parents, and those in relationship with them can benefit from therapy that is mindful, aware and sensitive to some of the complexities of their experience.
Through adoption counseling/ therapy you may expect to:
- process ambiguous grief and loss
- identify longings and wants
- heal form attachment wounds
- increase intimacy
- decrease isolation
- unpack the impact of racism
- increase sense of belonging
I hold specific experience in the field of adoption and therapy, stemming from my work at Adoption Mosaic, my studies and involvement with the adoption constellation.